[Qgis-developer] Testing new network analyses

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Dec 14 10:39:48 PST 2016

Il 14/12/2016 12:24, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:

>>> This widget was added about year ago or even later (can't remember exactly when
>>> I made it). And of course it can be used in any Processing algorithm.
>>
>> So better if I go through all the algs and list those who need it in a
>> ticket?
>
> That would be great, I will be happy to fix them. Thanks!

here you are:
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/15983
thanks
BTW, going through them I see the interface would need a bit of love, as
the same options are described in different ways here and there.
Any user could help us making it more consistent.

>>> Well, I never thought about being on par with GRASS and don't know if this makes
>>> sense.
>>
>> I do not see why not, e.g. che chinese postman, etc.
>
> Ok, I will try to find time and take a look.

you can filter for v.net, 20 commands now, some seem really useful
additions to me.

All the best, and thanks a lot.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu