[Qgis-developer] Plugin [1102] AequilibraE approval notification.

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:42:26 PST 2016

Hi Enrico,

the fact that you weren't aware of a binary in your plugin give me
more reasons to propose an restrictive approach! I agree with you that
in some cases have binaries is a necessity, btw it's not complex to
design the plugin with a setup step.
I agree with Enrico and I continue thinking that we can have a loose
but explicit control by the user documenting any binary available in
the plugin (solution 1).

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition