[Qgis-developer] 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'crs'

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Thu Dec 22 09:47:51 PST 2016

Hi all,
running the following model:

shapefile (points) -> selection by attribute -> triangulation (SAGA) -> mosaic rasters (SAGA)

I get the error “ 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'crs'  ” when it reaches the last step.

On the web there are just few posts about this issue with other tools (an old bug<https://hub.qgis.org/issues/11447> and fresh comments in some forum<http://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/using_plugins.html>) but none with a solution.
Btw, it may be related to SAGA but seems that all the reported ones happened when used within QGIS 2.18.x .

Any idea?

I’m using QGIS 2.18.2 with SAGA 2.1.2 on W10 64bit.

Thank you in advance.

All the best!

Nic