[Qgis-developer] Future of the GDALTools plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Dec 24 01:33:23 PST 2016

Il 24/12/2016 10:02, Nyall Dawson ha scritto:

> Big +1 from me in general. But if I recall correctly a blocker from this
> in the past was that the gdaltools versions show the command line
> equivalent syntax while the processing versions do not.

the command line has been added (thanks Victor). What is missing is the
possibility of directly editing the command and launch it from the
interface. Although very convenient for power users, I do not consider
this a blocker.
More serious is the modal window. May I suggest to drop it only after
having switched processing to the task manager?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu