[Qgis-developer] Processing model intermediate results file format

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 10 13:02:49 PST 2016

Hi Anita,

That's because Processing works with software that only supports
Shapefiles as vector data, such as SAGA. Maybe other external software
as well.

But I am sure that Victor can say more about it. It would be great if
e.g. Geopackage could replace Shapefiles as the standard intermediate
format.

Andreas