[Qgis-developer] Help needed setting up Ubuntu build environment

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Feb 11 04:13:58 PST 2016

Le mercredi 10 février 2016 23:43:44, David Adler a écrit :
> The instructions at
> http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/qgisdevelopersguide/qtcreat
> or.html have a link for "detailed instructions" but the link doesn't work.
>
> I'm up to the CMake error "Could not find GEOS".
> sudo apt-get install GEOS
> sudo apt-get install geos
> don't succeed.

$ dpkg -l | grep geos
ii  libgeos-3.4.2                                         3.4.2-4ubuntu1                                         amd64        Geometry engine for Geographic Information Systems - C++ Library
ii  libgeos-c1                                            3.4.2-4ubuntu1                                         amd64        Geometry engine for Geographic Information Systems - C Library
ii  libgeos-dev                                           3.4.2-4ubuntu1                                         amd64        Geometry engine for GIS - Development files

http://www.spatialys.com