[Qgis-developer] Error in Processing

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 02:47:55 PST 2016

The changes are minimal, and it will be easy to make a version that
runs in both 2.14 and 2.12. I can add it easily

About plugin releases, we do that since sometimes there are important
changes and it was better to release instead of waiting for the next
QGIS release. AFAIK, no other core plugin does that, and there are no
guidelines for it. I will be happy to discuss about it, eventually
help writing those guidelines, and making Processing comply with them.

Cheers