[Qgis-developer] Some issues from GRASS plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Feb 18 04:30:22 PST 2016

Hi all,
thanks to a course, we now have some more testing on the plugin (master
of a few days ago). Generally it's a huge improvement, and D&D import
and copy is pretty exciting. A few issues:
* if I create of a new location without a project open, obviously the
button to set up the extent based on QGIS canvas is greyed out; if I
close the dialog, open a project, and go back to the New mapset, it is
impossible to set up the extent from canvas
* the panel is far too wide for old 1024px screens, and cannot be shrunk
* if a location is added to favourites, its content is no longer usable
as GRASS data (the GRASS database has to be added instead)
* while deleting a raster from the browser I got a crash, but I'm
struggling reproducing it.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu