[Qgis-developer] Templates for issues and pull-requests

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sat Feb 20 06:45:02 PST 2016

Hi Alexander,

I recently started to write a CONTRIBUTING.md [1] file which is also
shown when opening a PR. But it's always one click away and I think
moving this to a PR template would be much better.
It will probably reduce the roundtrip if when creating a PR every
contributor is reminded of

 * Did you run prepare-commit.sh?
 * Have you written a unit test where applicable?
 * Did you create .sip bindings?
 * Did you write API documentation?
 * Is your commit message meaningful?
 * Did you add [needs-docs] or [feature] tags to the commit message and
include enough information for documentors in the commit message?

Is there more information that should be included?
Would you mind setting up a draft for it?

Matthias

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/2581

--
Matthias Kuhn