[Qgis-developer] A common set of functions for QGIS plugins

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 09:59:23 PST 2016

I agree... I discovered them casually browsing the code, and then I
browsed all stuff named Qgs...Widget
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis