[Qgis-developer] deactivate automatic rotation of labels

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 23:56:23 PST 2016

Hi all,

Is there any mean of deactivating the rotation of labels ?

We do complex manual edition of labels (position and orientation).
Sometimes, we leave the label at 0° orientation (i.e. the correspoding
orientation field is null).
Then, when we print a rotated map, labels are kept horizontal, while I
would expect them to turn along with the map.

Is there any mean to achieve this?
Is the only way to do a COALESCE(rotation_field, 0) when printing
(although that would make the label rotation map unusable).

Cheers,

Denis