[Qgis-developer] QGIS deb uninstallable?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 5 02:52:03 PST 2016

Il 05/01/2016 11:41, Bas Couwenberg ha scritto:
> On 2016-01-05 08:08, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>> Thanks for clarifying, and for fixing 2.13. Unfortunately it is not
>> yet on nightly, we'll have to wait until tomorrow I guess (I cannot
>> currently compile it because of the perl migration).
>
> Perl 5.22 has already migrated to testing, this shouldn't be an issue
> for building QGIS.

Oh, right, thanks - aptitude was refusing to install perl packages,
apt-get behaved better.
However, now installing the build deps results in an error:

aptitude install libgsl0-dev libqca2-plugin-ossl libqtwebkit-dev
  libgsl0-dev libgsl0ldbl{a} libqca2-plugin-ossl libqtwebkit-dev
0 packages upgraded, 4 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
Need to get 1861 kB of archives. After unpacking 9388 kB will be used.
 libgsl2 : Conflicts: libgsl0ldbl but 1.16+dfsg-4 is to be installed.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu