[Qgis-developer] Check geometry not fixing errors?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jan 8 10:37:25 PST 2016

Il 08/01/2016 19:02, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> I tried several options, but I cannot get rid of the errors in layers from
> http://opendata.regione.abruzzo.it/content/ctrn-regione-abruzzo-15000
> e.g.
> http://opendata.regione.abruzzo.it/opengeodata/Dati_vettoriali/DBTR/CTR_2001-05_5k_SHP/348111.rar
> Any hint?

BTW, neither GRASS nor Make Valid (the lwgeom plugin) succeed in fixing
these errors, as they simply throw away the polygons with errors.
Furthermore, lwgeom plugin seems not to be working (returning an empty
output layer) on 2.8, whereas it runs on >=2.12. Feedback would be welcome.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu