[Qgis-developer] Vertex editor and CAD digitizing mode

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:58:11 PST 2016

Hi Andreas,

The goal was to integrate CAD tools at the same time as circular string.
It was merged unfinished shortly before feature freeze (2.12) and thus
reverted.

With some comunities, we will be contracting a developper in a very
short time to start this development again. It will be merged after 2.14.
It will bring some changes in the behavior (click-click), so at the end
it might be a better idea to wait for 3.0.

Best wishes,
Denis