[Qgis-developer] Geometry modifiers for labeling

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 13 05:59:08 PST 2016

Hi Matthias,

You can just add several rules that all apply at the same time (e.g. two
times an empty rule only bound by map scale ranges).

In the placement options use one time "above line", and the other time "
below line".

This works fine. See screenshot at
http://www.carto.net/neumann/temp/label_multiple_times.png

The workaround with font-markers from Matthieu works fine, but it is
ugly that the labels can be up-side-down.

Andreas