[Qgis-developer] Fwd: qgis.org and docs.qgis.org in free Cloudflare plan

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jan 16 02:49:42 PST 2016

@devs FYI for those not on PSC or SAC list:

Hi PSC, SAC,

Several people told me to move to a free Cloudflare plan to speed up
qgis.org and hub.qgis.org

I just did :-)

I *think* it is already faster (but please confirm) especially the api
pages...

Please let me know if you see any problems. << !!

I created a backup of the go-daddy zone file and put it in QGIS dropbox
folder (though I also see the records still in the godaddy admin screen)

I hope this help to have a better QGIS website experience...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps if you have admin at qgis.org credentials:
	https://www.cloudflare.com/a/analytics/qgis.org