[Qgis-developer] Standard Development/Build Environment

Robb Hill rhill at gunngrp.com
Mon Jan 18 10:32:15 PST 2016

Hi Everyone,

Is there a summary of a typical development environment that is used to
maintain the LTR?

I am running across multiple sources of how to compile QGIS.  Also, I am
not 100% sure which version and source of libraries folks use.

I would like to suggest/contribute a couple of things to the project and
wanting to not spend a lot of time building out an environment that may not
be acceptable.

In short, is there a standard development/build environment for QGIS?

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Robb

--