[Qgis-developer] Point/minor release changelogs

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Jan 19 02:04:25 PST 2016

I try to keep the users within the organizations I work with aware of new
versions of QGIS when they are released. I also like to summarize some of
the changes. My Google skills are failing me, however, in finding changelogs
for eg 2.8.6 and 2.12.3, rather than for 2.8 and 2.12. I'm sure I've found
them before, but if someone can point me towards them, I'd be extremely
grateful.