[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.14

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:31:04 PST 2016

Ok, I've just finished the trawl through the git log and added rough
outlines of all the new features to the visual changelog
(http://changelog.linfiniti.com/en/qgis/2.14.0/pending-entry/list/)

If you're responsible for any of these changes, you probably want to
improve these rough entries and make sure you/your sponsors have been
given correct credit.

I've also left off the processing updates, as I get lost trying to
understand what's new and what's fixes from the algorithm changes! So
someone will need to add these too.

It's always amazing to see how much cool stuff lands in a new release...

Nyall