[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.14

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jan 21 13:04:45 PST 2016

On 21-01-16 11:31, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> Ok, I've just finished the trawl through the git log and added rough
> outlines of all the new features to the visual changelog
> (http://changelog.linfiniti.com/en/qgis/2.14.0/pending-entry/list/)
>
> If you're responsible for any of these changes, you probably want to
> improve these rough entries and make sure you/your sponsors have been
> given correct credit.
>
> I've also left off the processing updates, as I get lost trying to
> understand what's new and what's fixes from the algorithm changes! So
> someone will need to add these too.
>
> It's always amazing to see how much cool stuff lands in a new release...

Cool, thanks for doing this.

Note that we use this url now:

http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/2.14.0/pending-entry/list/

Also you can only see the entries if you are logged in. So you need to
have an account to edit/see them. Please let us know if you need an
account for it.

@tim: how did you normally organize this? First finish items and then
approve them, so they become visible? Or already approve them so
everybody can see/edit them?

Regards,

Richard