[Qgis-developer] FOSS4G code sprint idea: improving SLD export and GeoServer compatibility

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sun Jul 3 03:52:44 PDT 2016

Hi Andrea,

That sounds like a good plan, I certainly do have some projects. I'm
sure there are plenty of other people with interesting projects as well.

Have a look at the qgep_en Project here:

  https://github.com/QGEP/QGEP/tree/master/project

You can get the demo data (postgis) here:

  https://github.com/QGEP/data/archive/demodata.zip

Also something nice to check would be these styles by Anita Graser:

https://github.com/anitagraser/QGIS-resources/tree/master/qgis2/osm_spatialite

Cheers
Matthias