[Qgis-developer] QGIS for INSPIRE

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jul 6 07:48:40 PDT 2016

Le mercredi 06 juillet 2016 16:35:03, Richard Duivenvoorde a écrit :
> On 06-07-16 16:27, Patrick Valsecchi wrote:
> > or is having recommendations/comments/questions, please tell us.
>
> Hi Patrick,
>
> just a note, that I hope that there is also work (funds) spend on OGR
> maybe to make GeoPackage driver work (even) better in QGIS?

There will be definitely a significant amount of work to do in OGR in that
context to be able to read (and write) complex GML files such as found in
Inspire datasets in a "lossless way", ie dealing with arbitrary nesting of
elements based on the .xsd schemas and exposing them through relational tables
when needed.

GeoPackage work isn't in the scope though.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com