[Qgis-developer] QGIS for INSPIRE

Hugo Mercier hugo.mercier at oslandia.com
Wed Jul 6 08:55:26 PDT 2016

Hi,

Good to know you will start this work.

What do you mean by "Custom types widgets, per type" ?

For those interested, we've been working on a QGIS plugin to import
Complex Features XML in QGIS in a similar way (but using a pure python
approach to convert from XSD to a relational model).
See http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/gml_application_schema_toolbox/