[Qgis-developer] API Break in 2.16 for QgsComposition

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Jul 14 10:40:44 PDT 2016

Hi All

It seems like something broke in QgsComposition (in 2.16 and master) - we have some code like this:

logo = self.composition.getComposerItemById('logo')
logo.setPicturePath(self.logo_path)

Which fails saying that QgsCompositionItem has no method setPicturePath. This used to work fine in 2.14 - has anyone else encountered this? I know we are breaking API post 2.16 but it would be great if this still behaved right - or if someone could indicate the preferred way to do this now?

Thanks!

Regards

Tim

—