[Qgis-developer] API Break in 2.16 for QgsComposition

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:57:51 PDT 2016

Hi

Using Sip-4.18 by any chance? I'm seeing such issues also ever since
upgrading [1], didn't manage to find a solution up to now. (So if this is
indeed the issue, it is not related to QGIS 2.16 but rather to the sip
version.)

Sandro

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2016-May/042668.html