[Qgis-developer] Cleaning up the QEP list

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jul 25 02:47:16 PDT 2016

Hi Andreas,

Il 25/07/2016 11:17, Neumann, Andreas ha scritto:

> It would be good, if we, as the project would take the QEPs a bit more
> seriously and maintain them accordingly. Seems like some devs do, some
> don't. Any comments?

agreed fully. Thanks for the cleanup. IMHO there should be one (member
of the PSC or of the community) clearly responsible for each piece of
the infrastructure, even when this (as for QEPs) does not require a
daily work. If responsibility is vague and spread, entropy accumulates.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu