[Qgis-developer] How would I get the GRASS r.in.lidar and v.in.lidar programs to show up in the Processing Toolbox?

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Jun 1 00:37:15 PDT 2016

Hi again,

I just saw that also the module descriptions are missing.

Try putting the attached file into:
YOUR_QGIS_INSTALLATION\apps\qgis\python\plugins\processing\algs\grass7\description

Maybe you have to remove the line containing
ParameterSelection|return_filter in the txt to make it run properly, as I do not know if it accepts an empty string as input... I did not test it...

In order to define the map extent you will have to inspect your las-file in advance (e.g. using las-tools).

Good luck.

Stefan