[Qgis-developer] Plugin [1033] VetEpiGISstat approval notification.

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 7 04:53:49 PDT 2016

Well, I don't mind if my otherwise unnoticed work is visible.
More seriously, I think it is good if developers have a chance not to miss new plugins. Surprisingly, some dev reimplemented existing plugins because they didn't know, so some extra noise could be useful.
All the best.

Il 7 giugno 2016 13:39:42 CEST, "Jürgen E. Fischer" <jef at norbit.de> ha scritto:
>Hi Matthias,
>
>On Tue, 07. Jun 2016 at 12:49:32 +0200, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
>> Is there someone who really needs these notifications?
>
>> I think nobody responded to the last request to speak up if someone
>is
>> actually using these.
>> And that some developers have put it already on their spam filter
>speaks
>> for itself.
>
>> Thank you for reevaluating the necessity of these
>
>Hrmpf, my procmail rule only catches mails from plugins.qgis.org - not
>discussions about them.
>

>Jürgen
>
>--
>Jürgen E. Fischer           norBIT GmbH             Tel.
>+49-4931-918175-31
>Dipl.-Inf. (FH)             Rheinstraße 13          Fax.
>+49-4931-918175-50
>Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden
>http://www.norbit.de
>QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on
>FreeNode

Paolo Cavallini
www.faunalia.eu