[Qgis-developer] Plugin [1033] VetEpiGISstat approval notification.

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Jun 7 07:07:15 PDT 2016

Hi Paolo,

Your work on plugin management is highly appreciated!
But at least I didn't find out that it's you doing this job by means of
these notifications but by handwritten emails of yours giving
interesting insights into the process and thoughts about it.

But at least I know now that there's a VetEpiGISstat plugin of which
I've got no idea what it does, nor who wrote it nor who reviewed it.

More seriously, having notifications in one place with targetted
subscriptions (an rss feed or a separate mailing list) and more
information about the plugin would be much more valuable. For this list
as well as for people interested in plugin releases but not in all the
other talk on qgis-devel.

All the best
Matthias

--