[Qgis-developer] New latlontools plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jun 10 01:04:19 PDT 2016

Il 09/06/2016 21:48, C Hamilton ha scritto:
> I just uploaded my latlontools plugin to the QGIS plugin site. I know it
> is going to need some explanation as it duplicates some existing
> I know this has been an incredibly long e-mail, but wanted to lay out
> the reasons for this plugin and am requesting that you consider adding
> it to the plugin repository. The plugin will likely expand with a bulk
> zoom to point feature.

Thanks Calvin for the detailed explanation, and for sharing your work.
I am still convinced the various tools could be merged into a more
coplete one. I'm going to open tickets on the relevant bugtrackers, and
write the plugin authors, to stimulate cooperation around this.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu