[Qgis-developer] [QGIS-UX] Print layout: canvas extent not updated

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 09:59:08 PDT 2016

Agreed. What I found during training session is that the "zoom to map
extent" buttons are too hard to find for most users. Even some advanced
users where zooming maps with mouse scroll, not remembering those buttons
from courses.  Maybe some UI tweaking could help here. Why not a button in
toolbar?
Cheers
Régis