[Qgis-developer] [QGIS-UX] Print layout: canvas extent not updated

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Jun 11 11:54:12 PDT 2016

Good points, thanks for comments. Perhaps a more evident button, or a
notice to the user (want to update the view?) would be enough.
I have an issue in distributing print layouts: in this case the first
appearance will be completely off the real map, and this can be really
confusing. Maybe better to zoom at first project opening, or what a
layout is added, would be useful?
All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu