[Qgis-developer] SVG paths in print layout templates

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 02:24:30 PDT 2016

Hi,

If the folder /usr/share/qgis/svg/ itself is not accessible from Windows
computer, there's no way to get it in QGIS, so not sure we can consider
this as a QGIS bug. It's rather a matter of storage location.
I work with colleagues that use Windows or Mac computers and had problems
with that. What I finally do is to put the svg folder on the network so
that any computer can access these files and then configure QGIS to store
relative paths (works for svg but also for shapefiles...). Then no more OS
dependent problem to share projects .

HTH,
Harrissou