[Qgis-developer] custom charts?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jun 22 10:06:44 PDT 2016

On 22-06-16 14:39, Hugo Mercier wrote:
> Hi Raymond,
>> - Add a text field to my feature layer containig svg, and somehow make
>> qgis display that on my map;
>
> This should work, no ?

Are you sure? This would mean that the value(!) of an attribute would
contain the actual svg (code, not filename).
Any example on how to use that with styling then?

>> - Add a text field to my feature layer containig a path to a png (or
>> svg), and somehow make qgis display that on my map.
>
> An SVG marker with the file name defined as an expression ?

Same here, while we managed to get for example colors dynamic, we could
not find a way (yet) to set the marker-svg once filename is retrieved
from an attribute...

Happy to get an example or pointers :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde