[Qgis-developer] Report 5 - QGIS Symbology Sharing Tools

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:45:53 PDT 2016

Hi,
I tend to think that git / github workflow could be too high technician for
most users that have not developer's culture. This is how I see it for
processing script sharing today.. but processing is mostly concerning devs
when styling is a lot wider.
Why not combine both? Gist or equivalent for static files and git for the
main repo where or and collaborative work is required?
Cheers Regis