[Qgis-developer] 2.14.1

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:44:07 PST 2016

Hi,

I know it's a pain but this bug with SQL Server in 2.14 is going to hurt a
lot of people that update which use SQL Server, which is most clients of
mine.  I also have a QGIS presentation next week for 100 or so people so it
would be good to be able to tell them a plan.

Mainly just looking for a plan on when we can do a 2.14.1. Work has told me
I can allocate my time as needed on QGIS so I'm happy to help fix any bugs
found for 2.14.1 if that speeds up the process.

Regards,