[Qgis-developer] share plugins (English required)

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:06:25 PST 2016

Hi,
Martin, note that few hours ago (
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/plugin-translation-td5255634.html),
Matteo Ghetta has committed in QGIS-Doc repository a description of steps
to have a plugin translated.
It should be available at
http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/plugins.html
tomorrow. It may be of help for your team to get the plugin translated more
easily. (Feedbacks are welcome)

Regards,
DelazJ