[Qgis-developer] Aggregates within expression engine

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Mar 16 01:07:49 PDT 2016

Il 16/03/2016 08:53, Neumann, Andreas ha scritto:

> And what would be the alternative syntax that is easier than SQL syntax?

as said, everyone knows at least some spreadsheet syntax

> Please try to be more specific rather than just saying SQL syntax is
> complicated.

I'm not saying it is complicated. I like it and use it a lot.
What I'm saying is that for our average users, based on my sample of
over 350 courses * ~15 participants, it is out of reach. I'm happy to be
proved wrong.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu