[Qgis-developer] Issue with Shapefile creation algorithm

Maximilian Krambach maximilian.krambach at gmx.de
Fri Mar 18 06:54:04 PDT 2016

For the one shape I get 7 valid and one "none" geometries (the last
feature).
for the other shape, just a "none" geometry

It seems that some "end of file" is off.

Function I used with the python console in QGIS:

layer = iface.activeLayer()
for feature in layer.getFeatures():
    print feature
    print feature.geometry()