[Qgis-developer] 2nd Int. QGIS Conference and 10as Jornadas de SIG Libre: Programs online!

LluĂ­s Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Fri Mar 18 12:15:03 PDT 2016

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the publication of the program of the
presentations [1] and workshops [2] for the 2nd International QGIS Users
and Developers Conference that will take place in Girona from 25th to
26th May 2016.

We take this opportunity to recall that it is already open the
registration form [3] to attend the conference. Hope you'll find it
interesting.

Best regards,

[1]
http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/international-qgis-user-and-developer-conference/conferencia-qgis/