[Qgis-developer] Important: Feedback about composer svg changes in master vs 2.14

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:55:09 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I'd like to request feedback if anyone has experienced any regressions
in master since I moved composer to use the svg cache and added
support for parameterised svg files.

I'd like to backport this for 2.14.1 (scheduled for next week), but
I'll be on holidays next week so only have today/tomorrow to do the
backport in time for the point release.

Has anyone encountered any issues in master which and thinks I should
NOT backport this fix? If so, please let me know asap.

This relates to the regression in 2.14
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/14385, which prevents the SVG files
included with QGIS from displaying in composer. Pretty serious bug, so
would be nice to have the fix in 2.14.1.

Nyall