[Qgis-developer] plugin translation

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Mar 22 12:18:39 PDT 2016

Hi Matteo,

this Makefile also comes from the plugin builder:

https://github.com/rduivenvoorde/sectorplot/blob/master/SectorPlot/Makefile#L183

In that line it points to scripts (also from the builder plugin):

https://github.com/rduivenvoorde/sectorplot/blob/master/SectorPlot/scripts/update-strings.sh

which I used to update the strings. I realize these are all shell
scripts indeed, but you can use them to find the logic used to do all stuff.

Regards,

Richard