[Qgis-developer] New CSS for API documentation site

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Mar 29 08:35:54 PDT 2016

I've now locally tested running doxygen against QGIS master source,
specifying this file as HTML_EXTRA_STYLESHEET (I've changed which directory
it's in):

https://github.com/tomchadwin/QGIS/blob/master/cmake_templates/api_custom.css

I've made some additions and changes as a result. Most importantly, I've
removed all the colour declarations, instead setting the doxygen parameter
HTML_COLORSTYLE_HUE to 113 (QGIS green). I've edited my fork's Doxyfile to
specify those two paramaters:

https://github.com/tomchadwin/QGIS/blob/master/cmake_templates/Doxyfile.in

Is Doxygen run as part of the build process, or is it run manually? In other
words, can I bump Doxygen in my fork, or do I just make a PR now with the
changed Doxyfile and additional CSS file? I can't find the Doxygen run
script in the repo.

The output definitely needs more testing and second opinions.