[Qgis-developer] New CSS for API documentation site

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Mar 29 09:37:32 PDT 2016

Hi Tom,

I think the api docs are built and updated nightly on an external server.
It's best to just do a pull request and include some screenshots. This
way everybody can have a look, give feedback and review the changes.
Doxygen will probably be at an appropriate version on almost any builder
out there. And for others it will be easy enough not to build docs or
update their doxygen.

Matthias