[Qgis-developer] timemanager plugin + show feature count

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon May 2 07:42:36 PDT 2016

When using Timemanager plugin on a layer with the right time settings,
it nicely updates the 'feature count' in the layer manager (as a
'filtered' layer).

But when stepping using the time slider I noted that the feature count
is only updated when I hover out of the timemanager panel, or into the
layerlist panel...

Should I consider this an issue and create an issue for it.
And if so, is this to be considered a plugin or a qgis issue?

Regards,

Richard