[Qgis-developer] deprecated methods

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Thu May 5 12:14:58 PDT 2016

Yes, I'm still using  setEditorWidgetV2()  in my plugin because of v2.8
being in use.  I was just trying to determine what minimum version would
be necessary to start using editFormConfig().

  Looking at your links, I think I see part of my problem. Google is
taking me to:

https://qgis.org/api/classQgsVectorLayer.html

Note no version number after "/api/".

This page is also 'green' not 'blue' like the pages you referenced. I
wondered about that color change. :-)

Thanks for confirming that the "added in" note should exist.  Those help
in setting the minimum required QGIS version for plugins.

*Worth Lutz*