[Qgis-developer] Any chance we could delay freeze until after the Girona hackfest?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:46:22 PDT 2016

Hi all (specifically Jürgen),

I'm just wondering if there's any chance of delaying the feature
freeze for 2.16 until after the Girona hackfest?

It seems a shame to freeze a week before, when there's likely going to
be some cool new stuff developed during the hackfest (which would then
need to wait until the indefinite 3.0 release to be available in a
stable release).

(Apologies for bringing this up so late - I guess I hadn't realised
how close freeze + the hackfest were until now).

Nyall