[Qgis-developer] Is QGIS Server thread safe?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue May 10 01:44:21 PDT 2016

Right, thanks.
I didn't know fastcgi was conceptually designed to do single threading, and
that apache mod_fcgid spawns a new process for each single request. That's
wht I was looking into QGIS Server itself.

We usually use different deployment means, but it's important to have a
clear answer on QGIS Server non thread safety.

Thanks,
giovanni
Il 10/mag/2016 10:20 AM, "Marco Hugentobler" <