[Qgis-developer] update QgsDataDefinedButton with QgsMapLayerComboBox

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:41:28 PDT 2016

HI devs,

sorry to write again.. but I'm fighting (again) with Qt and QGIS widgets..

In the UI I have a simple spinbox and I'd like to add the chance for the
user to use the data defined properties to update the value in the spinbox.

Unfortunately I'm not able to update the QgsMapLayerComboBox widget to
the QgsDataDefinedButton one.

With a QgsFieldComboBox I found the easy way signal - solot:

layerChanged(QgsMapLayer*) -> setLayer(QgsMapLayer*)

that updates the QgsFieldComboBox (same thing with
QgsFieldExpressionComboBox).

But I did not find something similar in the QgsDataDefinedButton API.

Am I missing something?

Thanks to all

Cheers

Matteo