[Qgis-developer] Qt5 and Python 3

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat May 14 11:52:22 PDT 2016

On 14-05-16 00:02, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm happy to announce that we found a way to integrate proper NULL value
> support for also for pre-PyQt 5.7 versions.
>
> This fix has been sponsored by OPENGIS.ch - like many others to pave the
> road towards proper python 3 and Qt5 support.

Nice!

Any plan to maybe write a nice blog on opengis.ch about it?  I'm curious
about the way you integrated it (it seemed a big puzzle isn't it?). I
would also be much helped by some info about the possibility to compile
(and run) both a python2/Qt4 and a python3/Qt5 version (on Debian :-) ).

But again: thanks for your efforts in this!

Regards,

Richard